- We believe that only God can bring about real change in the lives of our service users, and we want more and more people to be praying for us and the people we serve.
- To sign up for our newsletter and
prayer updates, email:
- Why not join together with your church or small group to commit to praying for us?
- Spacious Places would be delighted to send someone to speak at your church/small group/prayer meeting etc – just contact us.
- It costs £85,000 to run Spacious Places each year, and we need a core group of people to support us by giving regularly through standing orders. This helps ensure the sustainability of the project, allowing us to help people find recovery year after year.
- Please click the 'DONATE NOW' button on any page of the site to help. Your one-off donations are also greatly appreciated.
- Why not raise money for us through a sponsored
activity/challenge? Service users, staff and their friends and families
have already raised money for us through a sponsored swim, walk and
- Contact us to find out more
- We welcome visitors to come and see our work and meet some of our service users – it's the best way to see recovery in action!
- If you are concerned about your drug/alcohol use, or that of someone you know, you would be very welcome to contact us to chat or arrange a visit.
- We also welcome visits from health professionals, youth/community workers, church leaders, members of the police force etc.
Spacious Places would like to thank all the individuals and groups who have supported us through the years. Donations are vital to the continued running of Spacious Places and its continuing success in bringing recovery to people with addiction issues. Should an ex-funder wish to know who presently supports Spacious Places, we would happy to provide that information to you.